Sunday, February 15, 2009

Shaggy dog

Our dog is named Butterscotch and he has been a member of the family since 2000. Like a member of the family he has needs and things he needs to have done..like a haircut. He is in DESPERATE need of one and I hate taking him. He is a nervous dog and nips at the barber when his feet are touched and he is just an angry old dog. Frankly I wish that he would go to doggy heaven. Louie says that I will be sad when he dies.And I probably will.. so sad that I will have to drown my sorrows at Target. Anyway with the weather maybe getting warmer, I know that I will have to take him in.He better not drop died afterward...but knowing my luck...oh well, he'll look nice in heaven!

3 comments:

  1. Dogs! Why did we ever let our husband and kids talk us into getting one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because dogs are just like husbands and kids. Before you get one they're all cute and cuddly and then WHAM! You feed them, pick up after them, and even occasionally take them for walks. No just kidding, I love my hubby and kids. I think I'm just trying to justify my getting a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to help you drown your sorrows at Target when the poor dear passes. You just let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Followers