Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cheer tryouts and snow in Overton





Yet another child is going to be in middle school and so she decided that she wanted to try out for cheerleader. I was a little worried that she might not be ready, but I was proven wrong. They were so impressed with her. One coach said that she just lit up and that she was darling. Which if you know Cecilia that is funny because this was the child that never wanted to smile. Anyway the day of the final tryout came and she made it! She is going to be a flyer, which makes me a little nervous but I will just always have a prayer in my heart when she cheers. So now cut to this last weekend...the fair was once again in town and we went on Friday, and Saturday it snowed! It was quite weird to see the old white stuff on our car and on the ground. It only lasted fora few minutes, but the girls decided that they needed to save some in our freezer.So it's official, hell really did freeze over....

1 comment:

  1. I can hardly believe Cecilia is old enough to be in middle school. Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete

Followers