Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This too shall pass?....

If I could swear and know that I would not offend anyone then I would. Our family is having the worst time and it just keeps getting more and more heavy hearted.I have had so many people tell us that "this too shall pass." I want to say...YEAH RIGHT!!!!!I am having a serious pity party that looks like it is going to be a LONG one. No, I don't want to talk about it or hear that everything is going to work out, because guess what.. it isn't working at this moment. I love that people want to know they are there for us, and that does means a lot. I just wish that this time would pass quicker.

2 comments:

  1. :( I'm so sad that life has been so hard for you lately! :( :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you are having a tough time! Me too! Let's get together and cry it out. Maybe then we will both feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Followers