Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I pee- peed in the potty


As I am sure all you parents out there know that the greatest moment of any parents life is not the crawling or walking or talking or anything in between that our children do. The only true great accomplishment of life is when your child FINALLY is potty trained.(You all know it's true!!) So it is with great pleasure that I announce that Mattea is officially potty trained. Her birthday was a present to all of us. She told us that she didn't want to wear diapers anymore and that she would "pee pee in the potty". Now of course we all have to make a big deal of this great moment.. every time she does her business...all the business!Anyway it has been a big week for her.She is truly growing up way to fast.

2 comments:

  1. YAY, MATTEA!!!!! I'm so excited for you (and your mommy)! Congratulations, you truly are a BIG GIRL now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How wonderful to have your youngest potty trained! I wish I could say the same. No doubt Kevin will someday want to use the potty chair, but that day has not yet come... I comfort myself with the knowledge that he will eventually get potty trained and hopefully even before he leaves for college. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers