Monday, March 23, 2009

Better Attitude

Last week was a very eventful week and now things are relaxing? Ok...well they are becoming more relaxed.We had a great lesson yesterday In Relief Society by a fabulous teacher...who happens to be my neighbor. She is an artist. She painted the picture of the Lion and the Lamb...anyway she uses lots of visualization and it really helped me after all the bad feelings that were going on this week. So, I am determined to have a better attitude and the rest of the family will keep having the same great spirit it always has. I just have to say that it is really sad that I allowed ONE situation to cause havoc to me and that hopefully the one lesson that I have learned is that I should just avoid ALL negative feeling and thoughts. I know who I am and I know that God knows who I am. I know that He has been right by our side and that last week was a great reminder of the adversary's plan to ruin any of us. I feel bad that things that have been said to me last week made me forget myself. It's sad how ONE person makes you feel like EVERYONE is against you. We have great friends and a great support for people that have always been there for us. I hope that everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling better that week. I can totally relate to overgeneralizing. I am horrible at it. If one person criticizes me I feel like a total failure and like everyone hates me.

    I wish I could have heard the Relief Society lesson. A month or so ago we went to Sister Kohler's house for a Laurel Activity. I loved it! Such a great experience! She has such a unique way of looking at life.

    ReplyDelete

Followers