Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"Grandma" Sessions, James and Aunt Debbie

This week our family has three special people that we are thinking about. Our"grandma" Sessions was diagnosed with Ovarian cancer a few weeks ago and is going to start chemo soon. She and "grandpa " lived here in Overton and we just bombarded them and they just took us in to be there family. We love them soooooooooooooo much and we hope that you will keep her in your prayers. Another special person is our friend James. James and I have been friends since we were 10 years old. He was my man of honor at our wedding and he is my best friend.....he is having major surgery tomorrow and I know that things will work out and this will help him tremendously, however he is going to have a long recovery and pain that goes along with it....other prayers needed too.Lastly Friday is the anniversary of my uncle John being gone and it was quite sudden and very hard. My aunt needs LOADS of prayers on that day.So the theme this week...pray.

1 comment:

  1. You can count my prayers in. Thank you for the word about Tish by the way. I feel like we moved to another planet, because we just never know what is going on with our old friends. We miss Overton 2nd, its the best ward in the church!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers