Sunday, May 31, 2009

Other year... and bonfire

Oh another year of school come and gone.... It has been a great year this year! All the girls did well in school. We survived our first year of a middle school child and she survived us...?... We have decided.. thanks to Bella that we are going to have a bonfire on Thursday night and hope that any who want to come will! 8p...bring marshmallows and mosquito repellent! We have wood to burn and fun to be had. I can't believe how fast this year has gone!I remember the first time that Bella went to school and I cried and cried...and the school was just over the fence...now they ride the bus and go to middle school and have friends and.... and.... and...
*tear*... time sure does keep going...well here's to another year!

3 comments:

  1. We think the bonfire sounds like a blast! We'll plan to be there. I AM SO GLAD this year is over! On the first day of school - I cry every time. Some days I cry when I watch them leave just marveling at how big they are already. You should have seen me on the way to Kindergarten Round-Up. Man I'm a wimp! Thanks again for the priceless Mother's Day Gift. You truly are a blessing & I'm thankful you're my friend. See ya at your PAARTAAY! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bonfire sounds like a great idea! I hope I can come! I can't believe I'm going to have a middle schooler next year. Wow! Hardly seems possible. I don't know if Kevin will make it to pre-school next year though. I'm not ready to give up my baby yet, even though he's almost 4. sob..sob...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!! I cannot wait to have the bonfire!

    ReplyDelete

Followers