Thursday, January 27, 2011

Steak

I guess this should be obvious since Louie is, after all, a meat cutter, but the kids are obsessed with steak. We made out a meal plan and once a week the kids get to choose for their night a meal that they like. ( For those of you that don't know they have one day a week they have as their day and they get to eat off the blue plate. ) Well, every week on of them, if not more wants steak for their dinner. They just love steak. Louie think this is great of course and gets things at work that he knows will be good. I had to tell them that only one person that can choose steak for their dinner per week. ( I have also had to do this for mac and cheese as well, or that would be every night.) So tonight we have steak. Louie loves to season and marinate and we all just sit back, chew and enjoy. I guess I should share a recipe but he just finds different seasonings and herbs that he likes and mixes them together and voila! tender meat! I haven't made up the menu for next week, but it might just have steak on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers