Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Luke Joseph!#7




Wow! Seven years ago, I was told that I wasn't in labor and that I probably wouldn't have him that day. I knew different. Later that night, My contractions went from 2 mins apart on the drive to the hospital to 45 secs apart by the time we got there. We got there at 7:30 and he was born at 7:58. Things went fast! Luke is our only son and he everything I thought a boy would be. Here's 7 things that make Luke Luke:
1. He loves Stars Wars (ironic). He will ask you which character he should like, and you better know the character because if you don't he will school you about EACH one.
2.He draws the craziest pictures!
3. He was 8lbs 10oz when he was born
4.He apologizes very quickly when he has done something wrong and does not like when he gets in trouble, even if it something very minor.
5. He says that his favorite class at school is recess and his least favorite is singing.
6.He is sort named after Luke Skywalker ( dad used to say when he was in the belly the famous"Luke I am your father" and it stuck) and Luke from the Bible. Luke in the Bible, wrote most of the stories that we hear of when Jesus helped women.( I thought that was interesting since Luke would be surrounded by women)
7. He is a very thoughtful boy. Seriously, God could not have given us a more wonderful son. He can be quirky, crazy, loving, and compassionate all at one time!
Happy Birthday to our sweet angel baby boy!

1 comment:

  1. Wish Luke a Happy Birthday from me. He is a wonderful boy. I'm so happy to have him in our primary. Incidentally, Kevin has that same
    Darth Vader costume.

    ReplyDelete

Followers