Friday, July 9, 2010

Gone to Grandma's

What was she thinkin'? Every year my mom has taken he kids for a week or so, but this year she took them for 3 WEEKS!!! Louie and I have had quiet...calmness.... and loneliness!! They are due to come home on the 16th and we are very excited to see them. They have been having fun with their Utah cousins and their very loving uncle who treats them to junk food and a movie.
We have enjoyed sitting around and watching the TV, going to St. George and painting and doing other projects. I have to say though, it certainly has us realizing how much joy and life they bring to the house.

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet of your mom! When my mom took Yasmin when kenadie was born I thought she was going crazy and my husband came home at night to get her ready for bed! I hope she handles this 2 good while I have the next one! Tell you mom hi for me!

    ReplyDelete

Followers