Sunday, August 16, 2009

Gettin' ready

We are back from vacation and are gettin' ready for school to start. I can't believe that the summer is over already! The kids had a great time in Utah and the family reunion was so much fun. We got to see both sides of my family. For those of you that don't know my complicated family...my parents are divorced and I have 4 younger sibling from my dad and step mom. I am my mom's only child so yes I was raised that way..explains a lot huh?...Anyway we were able to see my little brother and his wonderful family and my little sister and her wonderful family. We also went to the zoo with my other little brother and the next day the elephant that was prego had her 250 lb. baby! We also got to see the baby giraffe...Mattea threw up twice while we were there... and the vacation is complete! We have loads of pics that we will post soon. But to quote the immortal Dorothy...There's no place like home!

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun to have Isabella at Standards Night tonight. Scary how fast they grow up, huh?!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers