Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hoopla


(So yes I am going to blog about this.)I believe that my first cassette ever that was just mine was Thriller. I loved that tape and would listen to it over and over again. When my cousins' and I would play house, we always fought over who was married to Michael Jackson. Some one on the Today show said that we should remember the good things about him and how everyone just keeps bringing up his mistakes.Well, the one thing that I like to remember him for is his music.If nothing else he was definitely talented in that way.I always thought it was so great when my cousin David would do the Moonwalk and he and my other cousins would break dance. They are only 6 or 7 years older then me but it was so great for me to have that in common. We all loved Michael Jackson. So whatever else he did or did not do, that's the memory I have of him.

1 comment:

Followers