Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Job and More Tryouts

A few weeks ago one of Louie's bosses came to me and said that Coca Cola was looking for a merchandiser to work the Overton store. They had a guy coming from Mesquite to come out here just to service the store and so he asked if I would like a job that I would get to work only 2-3 hours a day and then be done! YES! Anyway I got he job and I started last week. It is a lot of lifting and sorting stuff. I put all the Coke products out...(PLUG)...smart water, ALL Coke products, vitamin water and Dasani water. So to all my Overton friends...let me know if you want anything and I can see if I can get it. It has been really great so far. I love the physical aspect of it. My back is sore, but I love that I can go in and fill the stuff and be done. I listen to my music and that is it! Plus I have decided then since getting this job that I will no longer be babysitting. Which I am happy about...(no offense intended) but I am hoping this might lead to opportunities more eventually.
Also this week we are once again in tryout mode. Isabella is trying out for the dance company and we are a little more relaxed and calm then we were for the cheer tryouts. She also was inducted into the BETA club and is going to be the historian for it! She will get to take pics and keep a scrapbook for the club. Cecilia and Francesca are preparing for the May Day dance...which don't ask me what the heck it is ...but it is a BIG thing here and so they are really excited for it...pics to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new job! I'm sure it will be nice to be done with babysitting.

    Just think! Only another day and a half until tryouts are done. I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete

Followers